Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Okay...

The music doesn't really fit the game, its to lively for a [I would think] tense game like this.

It's also a bit repetitive in my opinion, it's just answer a question, get a prize, get my ass handed to me by machetes, repeat.

It's still a solid game though, and it deserves a 7/10. A lower rating would just be unfair and stupid.

Cursor Quest Cursor Quest

Great concept

But starting from the mutation mountain level i'd get damaged by nothing. I'd be near a cloud or a puffer fish, being careful not to touch it 'n all, staying a small distance away, and i'd get damaged without a reason. I dont know much about flash, but maybe you could trim down the area around your obstacles that cause damage?

That's pretty much the only reason its not 10/10, it's a great game.

Cloud Jumper Cloud Jumper

Nice

Pretty good game, I like the art and the simplicity of it all
The only issue I have is how hard it is to jump left. May just be how you wanted it but it seems really awkward to me.

Perry responds:

its moving so you cant really jump back

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Beautiful

This is a wonderful game. It feels like a console game with the battle system and tutorial and how you move around. Brilliant.

Kazahana: No Exit Kazahana: No Exit

Awesome game

Awesome game, and for the first time, a point and click game I didn't think was too hard and got bored of.

Haha, can't believe i wasted an hour trying to figure out what to do with the teddy bear....

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

awesome game

wow. this game is like Ninja Gaiden Black of stickmen games. these guys actually WANT to kill you, and they dodge your every attack. this game is a masterpiece!

Torture The Emo Torture The Emo

haha...

This was actually pretty fun for me... the leg thing kinda grossed me out...lol

YES I KILLED AN EMO!!!

Riddle X Riddle X

hm...

I like this. The riddles are very clever. One thing though, the music kinda gets annoying after a while, its not really an ambience, its more of the "FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON ME " kind of thing. But I think you did that on purpose... Well good job on the game.

Grammar Ninja Grammar Ninja

ok

It seemed kinda short... really cool how u got to learn sumthing from a flash game tho, found the joke in the disclaimer too lol

Scribble 2! Scribble 2!

lol

i ended up drawing like a retard :P fun game lolol